Sustained Release Biotin
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Known as a “beauty vitamin,” biotin is strongly related to maintaining healthy skin and mucosa. However, it is water-soluble and very fragile, so if you take a lot at once, rather than allowing the body to absorb biotin's benefits, the body discharges the excess.
DHC's Sustained Release Biotin dissolves slowly over the course of a day, efficiently supplying 500 μg of biotin per day and supporting the foundation of beauty.
Nutritional Function Information :
- Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and mucosa.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
- Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Unlike Foods for Specified Health Uses, this product is not individually preapproved by the Secretary-General of the Consumer Affairs Agency. Porcine-free
Precautions for Health Supplements
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- A list of allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above, if applicable.
- Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins, and vegetables.
Precautions for Storage
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
Ingredients : Powdered sugar (made in Japan), cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide microparticles, biotin Net
Weight : 3.0 g [weight per tablet 100 mg x 30 tablets]
Nutrition Facts : [per 100 mg (100-mg tablet x 1)] Calories 0.4 kcal, protein 0.001 g, total fat 0.002 g, total carbohydrate 0.094 g, sodium chloride equivalent 0 g, biotin 500 μg (1,000)
Percentage of the ingredient's "nutrient reference value" provided by Sustained Release Biotin.