Kose Sekkisei Herbal Gel
Impuestos incluídos Envío calculado al finalizar la compra.
A transparent balance that can be achieved with just one.
A multifunctional gel that works on smooth snowy skin.
- Moisturizing, texture, dullness, rough skin, firmness, gloss. A multi-functional gel that achieves translucent skin with 6 treatments.
- With a fresh touch, it melts into the stratum corneum and blends in smoothly. Enriched with moisture, for soft, supple skin.
- Contains fermented pearl barley extract that has a care effect, and angelica extract, merosuria extract, loquat extract, and mugwort extract that has a high moisturizing effect. Even skin that is concerned about dryness and dullness becomes smooth and radiant from the inside, giving it a sense of transparency.
- You can get the effect of milky lotion, serum, cream, massage, and mask with just one product.
- Uses oil that is familiar with the skin and has little stickiness. It spreads on the skin with a fresh feel and blends in smoothly without stickiness or slippage.
- Common to the Sekkisei series, it has a modern floral gentle and refreshing scent.
- In the morning and at night, after cleansing the skin with lotion, take a scoop of the attached spatula and gently apply to the skin. (The approximate amount for one spatula is about two pearl grains.)
- When applying make-up, use a slightly smaller amount.
- If dryness or dullness is a concern, take 2 spatulafuls at night, massage into the skin, and then go to bed.
- After use, close the cap properly and store the spatula by inserting it into the hole in the ring.
- Angelica extract: It is often used as a bath additive, and can be expected to have a moisturizing effect.
- Coix Seed (Yokuinin) extract: Hatomugi extract familiar with Hatomugi tea. Extracted from the seeds of an annual plant native to China and Indochina, the unthreshed pearl barley is called yokuinin.
- Coix seed (Yokuinin) fermented extract: Said to have a moisturizing effect, it cares for dullness caused by dryness and leads to clear skin that feels like it's coming off. ※ Coix seed (Yokuinin) fermented extract is Saccharomyces / Coix seed fermented liquid, glycerin.
- loquat extract: An extract obtained from the leaves of loquat, an evergreen tree of the Rosaceae family. During the Edo period, loquat leaves were used as a hot drink, and it is said that when used as a bathing agent, it softens the skin.
- Merothria (white lotus [byakuren]) extract: White lotus is the root of merosuria, a plant belonging to the genus Cucurbitaceae, which has a high moisturizing effect. Since ancient times in China, it has been handed down as a plant that has a beautiful skin effect.
- Mugwort extract: It is an extract obtained by drying the foliage of the perennial mugwort found in the mountains and fields of various places. It is useful for health and beauty, and is said to prevent skin dryness due to its protein and vitamins.
Water, glycerin, BG, cetyl ethylhexanoate, ethanol, hexa (hydroxystearic acid / stearic acid / rosin acid) dipentaerythrityl, hydrogenated lecithin, dimethicone, saccharomyces / pearl barley seed fermentation liquid, angelica root extract, tocopherol, loquat leaf extract, Melothria root extract, mugwort leaf extract, EDTA-2Na, PEG-400, PVP, (acrylates/alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, carbomer, cholesterol, macadamia nut fatty acid phytosteryl, sodium hydroxide,