Natural Vitamin E (Soybean)
Impuestos incluídos Envío calculado al finalizar la compra.
"Natural Vitamin E (Soybean)" is formulated with 301.5 mg of natural d-a tocopherol, which is the most efficiently utilized form of Vitamin E, per daily recommended intake. Recommended for concerns such as dry skin, bad circulation (cold-sensitive, stiffness), a nutrient-deficient diet, and for middle-aged and elderly users who want to optimize their health. Vitamin E is called a "rejuvenating vitamin" with benefits for beauty and blood circulation. Vitamin E supplements are the easiest way to maintain a youthful body and health and are specially recommended for people who tend to avoid pumpkins, nuts and oils rich in vitamin E for calorie concerns.
Ingredients : Vitamin E, gelatin, glycerin
Net Weight : 45.9 g [weight per capsule 510 mg (weight without capsule 335 mg) x 90 capsules]
Nutrition Facts : [per 510-mg capsule] Calories 3.6 kcal, protein 0.13 g, total fat 0.33 g, total carbohydrate 0.03 g, sodium chloride equivalent 0.001 g, vitamin E 301.5 mg Allergens (including specified raw materials) : Gelatin *A list of allergens, including specified ingredients and items equivalent to specified ingredients, is shown above. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Follow recommended daily intake : 1 capsule.
- Take with water or lukewarm water.
- The color of the product may vary depending on the natural raw materials we are using, but this will not affect the amount of the ingredient or quality of the product.
Precautions for Health Supplements
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- A list of allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above, if applicable.
- Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins, and vegetables.
Precautions for Storage
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.