Zinc (30-Day Supply)
Impuestos incluídos Envío calculado al finalizar la compra.
Essential minerals are nutrients indispensable to daily living. Zinc is one of them and is necessary for protein composition and producing new cells. It helps maintain healthy condition of skin and mucosa and your sense of taste. Zinc is essential to maintain men's power as well and is known as "sex mineral" in USA. This product complies with the product specification of Food with nutrient function claims. Chromium and selenium is added to help maintain your health and youthfulness. This supplement is recommended for people who tend to have unbalanced meals, and are concerned about men's power.
Nutritional Function Information
* Zinc is necessary to maintain your sense of taste normal. It helps maintain healthy condition of skin and mucosa. It also contributes to metabolism of proteins and nucleic acids and is helps maintain health.
Net Weight: 7.5 g [weight per capsule 249 mg (weight without capsule 200 mg) x 30 capsules]
Nutrition Facts [per 249-mg capsule] Calories 0.9 kcal, protein 0.08 g, total fat 0.01 g, total carbohydrate 0.12 g, sodium chloride equivalent 0.0006 g, zinc 15 mg (170), chromium 60 μg, selenium 50 μg
Chromium yeast (made in Mexico), selenium yeast, zinc gluconate, gelatin, cellulose, glycerin fatty acid ester, silicon dioxide microparticles, coloring (caramel, titanium dioxide)
- Take with water or lukewarm water.
- Overdose of zinc may block copper absorption. Please monitor intake amount carefully.
- Infants and children should avoid taking this product.
- Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Unlike Foods for Specified Health Uses, the product is not individually pre-approved by the Secretary-General of the Consumer Affairs Agency.
Precautions for Health Supplements.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- A list of allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
- Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
Precautions for Storage.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.