DHC Calcium & Magnesium
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Calcium is an essential mineral for forming teeth and bones, and many Japanese do not take in enough calcium. DHC's Calcium/Magnesium combines calcium and magnesium in the ideal balance of 2:1. CPP (casein phosphopeptide) and vitamin D are added to enhance absorption. Dolomite, a natural mineral that principally contains magnesium calcium carbonate, is used for this supplement.
Nutritional Function Information
- Calcium is necessary in the formation of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium is necessary in the formation of bones and teeth. It helps maintain enzyme's function, energy production and normal blood circulation
Ingredients : Dolomite (calcium magnesium carbonate) (made in Germany), lactose, fructo-oligosaccharide, casein phosphopeptide (contains milk ingredients), gelatin, calcium stearate, stabilizer (guar gum), coloring (squid ink), vitamin D3
Net Weight : 183.8 g [weight per capsule 681 mg (weight without capsule 604 mg) x 270 capsules]
Nutrition Facts : [per 2,043 mg (681-mg capsule x 3)] Calories 1.9 kcal, protein 0.22 g, total fat 0.03 g, total carbohydrate 0.19 g, sodium chloride equivalent 0.002 g, calcium 360 mg (53), magnesium 206 mg (64), vitamin D 2.2μg (40), CPP (casein phosphopeptide) 9.7 mg
Follow recommended daily intake : 3 capsules.
- *Take with water or lukewarm water.
- *Overdosing can result in loose stools or diarrhea. Follow recommended daily intake.
- *Infants and children should avoid taking this product.
- *Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- *Unlike Foods for Specified Health Uses, the product is not individually pre-approved by the Secretary-General of the Consumer Affairs Agency.
- *Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- *Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- *A list of allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- *Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- *Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above, if applicable.
- *Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- *Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- *Keep out of the reach of children.
- *Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening