Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Collagen is a type of protein to which amino acids are bound. It accounts for about 1/3 of the protein mass of the whole body, and about 70% of the dermis, which is the source of elasticity and elasticity, is made of collagen.
"Collagen" strengthens the function by blending vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 that support beauty with collagen peptide derived from fish. It is useful for youthful firmness and texture, and supports fresh and supple beauty.
- * Please enjoy as it is without chewing with water or lukewarm water.
- * Due to the nature of the raw materials, there may be slight differences in color tone, but there is no problem with quality
[Raw material name] Collagen peptide (including gelatin, manufactured in Thailand) / Cellulose, Ca stearate, fine silicon dioxide, vitamin B1, vitamin B2
[Contents] 191.1 g [1 grain weight 354 mg x 540 grains] ]
[Nutrition Facts] [Per 6 tablets 2124 mg] Calories 7.8 kcal, protein 1.88 g, lipid 0.02 g, carbohydrate 0.02 g, salt equivalent 0.003 g, vitamin B1 14.0 mg, vitamin B2 2.0 mg, collagen peptide (derived from fish) 2050mg Precautions for Health Supplements
*Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
*Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
*A list of allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
*Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
*Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
- *Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- *Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- *Keep out of the reach of children.
- *Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.