Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A whitening active ingredient "active vitamin C (ascorbic acid)" and a blood circulation promoting ingredient "vitamin E derivative (tocopherol acetate)" are mixed in W.
Anti-inflammatory ingredient: Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate → It suppresses inflammation and prevents acne.
Bactericidal component: Isopropylmethylphenol → Suppresses the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
Two types of vitamins work directly on the skin.
The whitening active ingredient reaches deep into the stratum corneum, suppresses the production of melanin, and prevents spots and freckles.
It also prevents acne that you care about, and moisturizes the skin that you care about acne scars.
- Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling, eczema or rash. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during or after use in sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water. If any abnormalities remain, please consult an ophthalmologist.
- You may feel a slight tingling sensation when penetrating into the skin. If you settle down after a while, don't worry.
- After use, wipe the tip of the tube thoroughly with a tissue, etc., and be sure to close the cap.
- Store in a hot or cold place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be careful not to get this on your clothes, bedding, furniture, floor, etc. (depending on the material, it may be difficult to remove or discolor.)
A beauty essence containing vitamin C, a whitening active ingredient that is particular about transparency, makes the skin shine from the inside of the skin where you want to prevent blemishes and acne.