Rosette face wash pasta white diamond
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
From the company that brought you Japan’s first cream-based face wash comes a new product from our long-time best-selling product line, designed especially for those with rough, dry skin.
Our unique brightening system polishes skin until it's bright and clear.
Pasta formula features fine powder kneaded into a soft mixture to treat skin’s keratin layer. Made with three brightening powders (diamond, pearl, and sulfur), this special formula removes impurities from the skin surface and washes away the dead, melanin-containing skin cells that cause dull, rough patches.
It also contains eight beauty ingredients for moisturizing and conditioning.
These ingredients are specially formulated for mature skin, and when used as the first step in your skincare regimen, prepare it to absorb later products while helping to create the perfect palette for lasting makeup.
Clarifying ingredients: Rose honey extract (exfoliant)
Brightening and protective ingredients : Placenta, saxifrage extract, chamomile flower extract, white lotus extract (moisturizers), vitamin C (product antioxidant) Moisture-lock ingredients: Rose oil, prune oil (moisturizers)
Hypoallergenic※1: Made with botanical and amino acid cleansing ingredients. No alcohol or mineral oil.
※1Allergy tested and stinging tested (stinging tests check for an irritating, prickling sensation when product is applied to skin. Note that certain people may still experience irritation from stinging-tested products.)
Due to the sulfur content, the container has a special structure that prevents external contamination.
1. First, open the lid of the container and remove the knob in the center.
2. Hold the area around the hole with the thumbs of both hands and apply even force pushing out an appropriate amount (about 0.5 cm to 1 cm).
3. Take it in the palm of your hand, lather it well with cold or lukewarm water, and wash it like a massage. Then rinse thoroughly.
● Should you have a skin disorder such as eczema or dermatitis (rash, sore), discontinue use as it may worsen.
● Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin.
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
● Should this disagree with your skin, that is, in the following cases, discontinue use. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist. (1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use (2) The above abnormalities when the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight. If it appears
● Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water without rubbing. If you feel a foreign body sensation in your eyes, please consult an ophthalmologist.
● Be sure to close the lid after use. If water collects on the inside (such as on the middle pig), remove it before closing the lid.
● Avoid direct sunlight and places with high temperatures, and keep out of reach of children.
* Silver products may discolor, so remove them before use.